RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Hot Potato BENEDICT ARNOLD!

  • Grajek
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2003
      I may have to join team yuppie! Lets see where we staned Monday.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2003
        "Put a cork in it!" Be assured, there is method to our madness. "Of
        course I'll go rescue woody!" Stand by. We have a diabolical scheme in
        mind which will drive a steak (with a hot potato) into the heart of
        team Bubba! Where hot potato goes this day WILL be south of the
        river and it will take team Bubba a *VERY LONG TIME* with MUCH
        *WAILING* AND -GNASHING- OF TEETH to retrieve him. Some Bubba hair
        will be pulled out too, I guar-on-tee it! "Prepare to meet Mister
        Angry Eyes!"

        The North will rise again!

        -lowracer
        (and
        kd5ptv)

        On Saturday, May 3, 2003, at 09:45 PM, Candy Lind wrote:

        > Well, you think you raised 'em right, you think they are good
        > conservative adults (no, you CAN'T be too conservative!!!!), and then
        > what do they do? They hike, they explore, they clean up trash, they
        > inhale too much of the great outdoors; and they get a little
        > confused, and HIJACK faithful Team Yuppie!! Lowracer, KD5, <I>HOW
        > COULD YOU?????</I> boo hooo hooooo ...
        >
        > Candy

        -mark
      • Grajek
        Message 3 of 6 , May 4, 2003
          I am sure you will, the question is will it be before the year 2010. Like the song says ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫"♪Tii♪i♪mm♫mee is on my side, yes it is"♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫. Remember I have no hair to pull out either so that might be an empty threat. :) ☺

          "Put a cork in it!" Be assured, there is method to our madness. "Of
          course I'll go rescue woody!" Stand by. We have a diabolical scheme in
          mind which will drive a steak (with a hot potato) into the heart of
          team Bubba! Where hot potato goes this day WILL be south of the
          river and it will take team Bubba a *VERY LONG TIME* with MUCH
          *WAILING* AND -GNASHING- OF TEETH to retrieve him. Some Bubba hair
          will be pulled out too, I guar-on-tee it! "Prepare to meet Mister
          Angry Eyes!"

          The North will rise again!

          -lowracer
          (and
          kd5ptv)

          On Saturday, May 3, 2003, at 09:45 PM, Candy Lind wrote:

          > Well, you think you raised 'em right, you think they are good
          > conservative adults (no, you CAN'T be too conservative!!!!), and then
          > what do they do? They hike, they explore, they clean up trash, they
          > inhale too much of the great outdoors; and they get a little
          > confused, and HIJACK faithful Team Yuppie!! Lowracer, KD5, <I>HOW
          > COULD YOU?????</I> boo hooo hooooo ...
          >
          > Candy

          -mark

        • AusGeoCache@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , May 4, 2003
            Hey Grajek, Good to meet you Friday, enjoyed the visit.  Too bad we got the spud before you but, hey thanks for the tips.  That tag team deal works well!.  Hope to see you on the trail.
            Cache on,
            Blizzard
          • Grajek
            Message 5 of 6 , May 4, 2003

              Enjoyed it myself. I am waiting for the spud to make it back into action. He seems to be stuck somewhere. I hope he returns soon I enjoy hunting him.

              Take care, I am sure I will see out somewhere soon.

              Grajek