Cache-In-Trash-Out Tees etc from Groundspeak

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 7:51 PM
      I placed an order for the tees that people requested at the CITO
      event, but was unable to order the additional size XL shirts I wanted
      because they were out of stock. Murphy strikes again -- the day after
      my order shipped, they are back in stock! If anyone wants any more
      CITO shirts or anything else from the Groundspeak store, please let
      me know because these combined orders really save on the shipping.

      Happy Trails,
      Candy
    • Grajek
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 8:40 PM
        Thanks Moosie. I can't belive you didn't get the Hot potato head from
        "Penny for the view" :-)

        I placed an order for the tees that people requested at the CITO
        event, but was unable to order the additional size XL shirts I wanted
        because they were out of stock. Murphy strikes again -- the day after
        my order shipped, they are back in stock! If anyone wants any more
        CITO shirts or anything else from the Groundspeak store, please let
        me know because these combined orders really save on the shipping.

        Happy Trails,
        Candy

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to