RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] My Top 10

  • Scott & Charlotte
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2003

      Hi Richard...

      Thanks for sharing your favorites with us.  It’s been generally accepted at geocaching.com to post your favorites under your profile.  That way, when you do a cache that you really like, you can look at the cacher’s profile and see what kind of caches he/she/they think are good. It’s also an easy way to keep things updated so that you don’t have to send out your favorites every time they change (your favorites now may not be the same as your favorites next year, if you’re still caching then). Also, when I travel to other cities, I just sort the cache list by people that have been hiding them for a while and look at their profiles to see what caches I should do when I get there.

      See our favorites list under our profile at http://www.geocaching.com/profile/default.asp?A=65788

      Scott of Team GeoDillo

      N 30° 12.4'

      W 97° 50.4'

      "Trying is the first step towards failure."

                                    -- Homer Simpson