Who Moved The Cheese!?

  • Mark Gessner
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2003
      Anyone have a photo of the current placement of Unreasonable Search and
      Seizure (GCA6B6)? Somebody did me a 'favor' awhile back and moved the
      cache box to a better hiding spot. Trouble is, they didn't tell me
      they were doing this and I don't know where the new hiding spot is. I
      can't maintain it if I can't find it. I don't think it's been
      ransacked because the log entries indicate that it is there, just not
      where I put it.

      Help finding my wayward cache is greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,
      -mark.
      aka "lowracer"