Re: Congratulations To EVERYONE!

  • gtbevo2000
    Message 1 of 26 , Mar 2, 2004
      I'm in!! I'm suffering major withdrawal. I've been sitting at 249
      for about (AAACCCCKCKKKKKK - I just looked at My Cache Page) 3 1/2
      weeks. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Alyson

      <julieperrine@m...> wrote:
      > Cache withdrawal? The Challenge should cure you! And if it
      doesn't, I'm going to try to get a group up to hit College Station
      on the way home Sunday. You in?
      > Julie

      may be there until the Challenge too. I'm having caching
      withdrawal!!!

      > Yahoo! Groups Links
    • yelsreknat2003
      Message 2 of 26 , Mar 2, 2004
        Congrats!! We'll see you at the challenge!
        TankandEmiloo
      • Megindler@aol.com
        Message 3 of 26 , Mar 2, 2004
          I'm totally in! My kids and puppies are all being cared for that weekend. I'm a free geocacher!
        • Perrine Julie-ra5686
          Message 4 of 26 , Mar 3, 2004
            Cool! So far, we've got GTBevo, Big Mo and Mrs. Captain Picard mounting the assault on College Station. Who else!

            I'm totally in! My kids and puppies are all being cared for that weekend. I'm a free geocacher!

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Wayne Lind
            Message 5 of 26 , Mar 3, 2004
              I thought Candy, Trey and I were going there as well. College Station may
              not survive.

              Cool! So far, we've got GTBevo, Big Mo and Mrs. Captain Picard mounting the
              assault on College Station. Who else!

              I'm totally in! My kids and puppies are all being cared for that weekend.
              I'm a free geocacher!

            • Christine
              Message 6 of 26 , Mar 3, 2004
                Pout... I have to stay home and pack for my trip... :( this is just
                not fair....:)

              • AusGeoCache@aol.com
                Message 7 of 26 , Mar 3, 2004
                  Gollege Station beware The Invasion of the Horns.  When you decide to invade Lubbock let me know.  Go Tech!
                  Blizzard
                • Perrine Julie-ra5686
                  Message 8 of 26 , Mar 3, 2004

                    I've been eyeing Lubbock, with a stop in San Angelo on the way.  I just haven't found the free weekend for it yet!

                    And I'm also thinking about putting up a camping event in Bastrop SP this spring........  any interest?

                    Gollege Station beware The Invasion of the Horns.  When you decide to invade Lubbock let me know.  Go Tech!
                    Blizzard

                  • Henry Rohlfs
                    Message 9 of 26 , Mar 3, 2004
                      If I can make it, I'll be there. I'd love to do the orienteering
                      challenge cache, if nothing else. I've participated in several
                      orienteering events at Bastrop SP and have had a blast at all of them.
                      Maybe we can convince the Diva to camping for a night, too!

                      >>> julieperrine@... 3/3/2004 9:26:36 AM >>>

                      _____

                    • AusGeoCache@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 26 , Mar 3, 2004
                        San Angelo, Big Spring, US 84 between Abilene and Lubbock each have some interesting caches.  For a while I had Lubbock cached out but it has exploded in the last 6-9 months.  San Angelo has the Abs Cache series that takes you all over town.
                        Cache on,
                        Dick
                      • gtbevo2000
                        Message 11 of 26 , Mar 3, 2004
                          I'm interested! Just depends on what dates you're looking at.....

                          Alyson

                          <julieperrine@m...> wrote:
                          > I've been eyeing Lubbock, with a stop in San Angelo on the way. I
                          just haven't found the free weekend for it yet!

                          > And I'm also thinking about putting up a camping event in Bastrop
                          SP this spring........ any interest?

                          > Julie

                          subject=Unsubscribe>

                          of <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Service.
                        • Perrine Julie-ra5686
                          Message 12 of 26 , Mar 3, 2004
                            My tentative date for a Bastrop Campout event is the weekend of May 8. Since there are so many long multicaches out there and the bike riding is really good, I will probably spend 2 nights out there but am debating on whether to put the event up for one night or two.

                            Message 13 of 26 , Mar 3, 2004
                              Drat! I'm already scheduled to help with a Cub Scout outdoor program
                              training session that weekend. Funny, we'll be at the scout camp at the
                              other end of the lake.

                              Hmmmm... I wonder if I can sneak away....

                              >>> julieperrine@... 3/3/2004 11:52:15 AM >>>

                              Message 14 of 26 , Mar 3, 2004
                                I need some help on picking a weekend in May for the monthly pot luck. I offered up our farm. I'll provide the smoked chickens and beans and several caches. Any ideas for dates anyone?
                              • Essiar
                                Message 15 of 26 , Mar 10, 2004
                                  Bastrop Julie? You mean there's a cache this side of Acapulco that
                                  you haven't done??? :-)
                                  Sounds good to me!

                                  Message 16 of 26 , Mar 10, 2004
                                    Hey! You mean you're gonna invite us out to a camping/caching
                                    expedition and then hightail it on your bike and leave me and Lil Es
                                    back at the campsite making s'mores for when you return?

                                    <julieperrine@m...> wrote:
                                    > My tentative date for a Bastrop Campout event is the weekend of
                                    May 8. Since there are so many long multicaches out there and the
                                    bike riding is really good, I will probably spend 2 nights out there
                                    but am debating on whether to put the event up for one night or two.
                                    > Julie

                                    Terms
                                    > of <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Service.
                                    >

                                    > Yahoo! Groups Links
                                  • Michele Pain
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Mar 10, 2004
                                      I've never camped at Bastrop St. Park but I'd be for it. I am also
                                      eyeing Palmetto.

                                      On Mar 10, 2004, at 3:14 PM, Essiar wrote:

                                      > <image.tiff>

                                    • Perrine Julie-ra5686
                                      Message 18 of 26 , Mar 10, 2004
                                        Hey Essiar! I like my marshmallows golden toasty, melted all the way through, no grahams or chocolate. That's SOOOooooo thoughtful of you to offer to have some ready for me! Could you also ice me down a Diet Coke. By the way, do you massage? Cause my shoulders will probably need it after my bike ride.

                                        And if you say Yes to any of this, I'll plan to drop off my camping gear and the instructions for pitching my tent.....

                                        P.S. I cleaned Acapulco last week, didn't you hear????

                                        SERIOUSLY, I'm still considering a campout event and will probably offer to lead a bike ride for anyone interested in coming along. It IS possible to have fun doing things other than Geocaching, you know!

                                        <julieperrine@m...> wrote:
                                        > My tentative date for a Bastrop Campout event is the weekend of
                                        May 8. Since there are so many long multicaches out there and the
                                        bike riding is really good, I will probably spend 2 nights out there
                                        but am debating on whether to put the event up for one night or two.
                                        > Julie

                                        Terms
                                        > of <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Service.

                                      • Joan Whistler

                                          <julieperrine@m...> wrote:
                                          > My tentative date for a Bastrop Campout event is the weekend of
                                          May 8.  Since there are so many long multicaches out there and the
                                          bike riding is really good, I will probably spend 2 nights out there
                                          but am debating on whether to put the event up for one night or two.
                                          > Julie

                                          Terms

                                          Message 20 of 26 , Mar 10, 2004
                                            Lil Es has a brand new s'more maker too! Yes, I'll ice down a DC for
                                            you and rub your aching shoulders. And I remember your Pedernales
                                            request... golden toasty, no cracker-no choco. I like my s'mores
                                            with no cracker-no marshmallow.. LOTS of choco! Bastrop sounds great
                                            but any nice park with lots of caches works for me. Can I ride on
                                            your handlebars? Better yet, you can pull me to the caches in a
                                            little red wagon?

                                          • Perrine Julie-ra5686
                                            Message 21 of 26 , Mar 11, 2004
                                              Well, I'm not sure how you're going to carry the "You Found It!" presents you're supposed to bring me if you're riding on my handlebars. You'd better rethink that...... (not the presents, the handlebars!)

                                              I'm going to poll the people at the Challenge this weekend and see if we can finalize a calendar for May. Big Mo wanted to do something at her ranch, Gadget Girl wanted to camp at her lot, etc. We'll see how it all shakes out.