Re: Rolling Blackout - MIA?

  • geo_texas_gal
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
      Crap! That means GeoPoker has gone missing, too. I'll see if I can
      get our game jumpstarted again...

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Mark Gessner
      <mgessner@a...> wrote:
      > Alas, the Rolling Blackout has turned up missing. Anyone with
      > information on its whereabouts is requested to post coordinates on
      its
      > web page:
      >
      > http://www.navicache.com/cgi-bin/db/displaycache2.pl?CacheID=2237
      >
      > Thanks,
      > -mark
    • Scout
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
        "geo_texas_gal" wrote:
        > Crap! That means GeoPoker has gone missing, too.
        > I'll see if I can get our game jumpstarted again...

        What it takes is for someone to print out another GeoPoker log, then
        fill in the latest secret code on the appropriate line. You'll
        either need the last person to log it to do this, or have that
        person tell whoever restores the log what the secret code is. Of
        course, you'll need another container for it as well. Then hide the
        new container at the last reported coordinates.

        If any of that doesn't work for some reason, let me know. I can
        always edit the last log as needed to get the game going again.

        --
        Scout