Rolling Blackout - MIA?

  • Mark Gessner
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
      Alas, the Rolling Blackout has turned up missing. Anyone with
      information on its whereabouts is requested to post coordinates on its
      web page:

      http://www.navicache.com/cgi-bin/db/displaycache2.pl?CacheID=2237

      Thanks,
      -mark
    • geo_texas_gal
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
        Crap! That means GeoPoker has gone missing, too. I'll see if I can
        get our game jumpstarted again...

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Mark Gessner
        <mgessner@a...> wrote:
        > Alas, the Rolling Blackout has turned up missing. Anyone with
        > information on its whereabouts is requested to post coordinates on
        its
        > web page:
        >
        > http://www.navicache.com/cgi-bin/db/displaycache2.pl?CacheID=2237
        >
        > Thanks,
        > -mark
      • Scout
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
          "geo_texas_gal" wrote:
          > Crap! That means GeoPoker has gone missing, too.
          > I'll see if I can get our game jumpstarted again...

          What it takes is for someone to print out another GeoPoker log, then
          fill in the latest secret code on the appropriate line. You'll
          either need the last person to log it to do this, or have that
          person tell whoever restores the log what the secret code is. Of
          course, you'll need another container for it as well. Then hide the
          new container at the last reported coordinates.

          If any of that doesn't work for some reason, let me know. I can
          always edit the last log as needed to get the game going again.

          --
          Scout