Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] The Great Austin Earth Day Trash-Out Picnic

  • Mark Gessner
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 12, 2003
      We have a Park!

      Mansfield Dam Park, a 71 acre park on Lake Travis, by all reports
      seriously trashed, has covered picnic tables and barbecue grills.
      Hiking paths and boating. Still on Lake Travis, but not way out there.

      Only one problem. There are no caches in it! Know anyone who could
      fix that?

      Entry fee is $5.00 per carload. I'm wondering if someone with contacts
      at the county could get us a fee waiver since we're showing up to clean
      the place?

      Park Web Page:
      http://www.co.travis.tx.us/tnr/parks/graphic/parks_graphic/
      mansfield_dam.htm