Mr. Hot Potato Head

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      I am missing that little guy.  Any chance of a new game starting up soon?  Perhaps after the Texas Challenge?  First day of Spring maybe?

    • Scott Robuck
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2004

        I have no plans to start up another game this spring.  I think the lack of response to this topic is evidence that everyone is enjoying the break from the Mr. Potato Head.  There are so many other things going on right now…the Cache Awards Ceremonies, the Texas Challenge, the GeoPoker 2, and several other geocaching events are in the works (not to mention a couple of new caches the GeoDillos have been working on for the last few weeks).  I had some ideas on how to change up the game to make it more fun but I haven’t had a chance to work it all out for possible problems.

        Scott Robuck

        Team GeoDillo

        N 30° 12.4'

        W 97° 50.4'