RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Snoogans' latest cache

  • mbseay@mail.utexas.edu
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
      Man... I’m absolutely dying to hit the road on this one! The FTF thrill would be
      great (usmorrows have posted that they found it, but from their log, it doesn’t
      sound like they did!). So much thought and effort have obviously gone into this
      one that I’m sure the awards are great! They better be to make up for some of
      the expenses those crazy Houstonians are incurring! Their economy must be doing
      much better than ours to support all their days off and transportation costs.

      I’m trying to be patient and wait for Spring Break (at which point I’d be happy
      to be part of an Austin expedition down there!) but I know myself too well, and
      know that I’ll never make it through the week without a trip to H-town. I’m
      sure it will be a spur of the moment decision, but eventually the temptation to
      hit the road will be too great and I will just have to drop what I’m doing and
      go... I’ll have to make sure its not Friday, though, as I will definitely want
      to make it to the cache awards.

      Mike aka Peeve

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
        Boy - I'm with you on that!! I have the coords - now I just have to
        get to Houston. And I don't think it will be anytime soon (except
        for the Challenge coming up!!)

        I'm *hoping* to get a different one of his this weekend that looks
        just as fun - Row vs Wade. Will have to see how the weekend at the
        in-laws pans out.............

        Alyson