2003 Best Cacher Award Night!!!, 3/5/2004, 7:00 pm

  • CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of CentralTexasGeocachers
      2003 Best Cacher Award Night!!!

      Friday March 5, 2004
      7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.

      Event Location: To be announced soon!
      Notes:
      This will be an event you don't want to miss! Come see ALL of our cachers receive their awards for all their hard work and effort making Austin a GREAT city to Cache in!!! More details to follow!!!
      Gadget Girl

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2004
          Ok, I've tried to streamline the page as much as
          possible so it can stay updated. Total page size is
          around 6-7K including the image. I've also installed a
          barebones chat script. It ain't fancy or super easy to
          use but it's fairly bandwidth friendly. I've tested it
          some but if a couple folks could just add a message or
          two in the next couple hours to make sure it works for
          all that would be nice.

          http://www.nnin.net/geo/index.php

          Tony
          Team Bohica