RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Snoogans' latest cache

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
      Shhhh  Don't tell Diva's Dude about this one!!   This one just might push him over the edge!
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
        Cool cache. I cracked the code for the first redirector
        but have no plans to go to Houston anytime soon. :-(

        Maybe I could car pool with Peeve - if he can wait until
        spring break...

        - Dan

      • mbseay@mail.utexas.edu
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
          Man... I’m absolutely dying to hit the road on this one! The FTF thrill would be
          great (usmorrows have posted that they found it, but from their log, it doesn’t
          sound like they did!). So much thought and effort have obviously gone into this
          one that I’m sure the awards are great! They better be to make up for some of
          the expenses those crazy Houstonians are incurring! Their economy must be doing
          much better than ours to support all their days off and transportation costs.

          I’m trying to be patient and wait for Spring Break (at which point I’d be happy
          to be part of an Austin expedition down there!) but I know myself too well, and
          know that I’ll never make it through the week without a trip to H-town. I’m
          sure it will be a spur of the moment decision, but eventually the temptation to
          hit the road will be too great and I will just have to drop what I’m doing and
          go... I’ll have to make sure its not Friday, though, as I will definitely want
          to make it to the cache awards.

          Mike aka Peeve

          Cool cache. I cracked the code for the first redirector
          but have no plans to go to Houston anytime soon. :-(

          Maybe I could car pool with Peeve - if he can wait until
          spring break...

          - Dan

        • gtbevo2000
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
            Boy - I'm with you on that!! I have the coords - now I just have to
            get to Houston. And I don't think it will be anytime soon (except
            for the Challenge coming up!!)

            I'm *hoping* to get a different one of his this weekend that looks
            just as fun - Row vs Wade. Will have to see how the weekend at the
            in-laws pans out.............

            Alyson