Snoogans' latest cache

  • Mark Gessner
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 29, 2004
      Read the logs. No one's found it yet, though many have tried.
      Sounds like quite an adventure:
      GCHRVB http://tinyurl.com/36ebx
    • Karen
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
        Shhhh  Don't tell Diva's Dude about this one!!   This one just might push him over the edge!
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
          Cool cache. I cracked the code for the first redirector
          but have no plans to go to Houston anytime soon. :-(

          Maybe I could car pool with Peeve - if he can wait until
          spring break...

          - Dan

        • mbseay@mail.utexas.edu
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
            Man... I’m absolutely dying to hit the road on this one! The FTF thrill would be
            great (usmorrows have posted that they found it, but from their log, it doesn’t
            sound like they did!). So much thought and effort have obviously gone into this
            one that I’m sure the awards are great! They better be to make up for some of
            the expenses those crazy Houstonians are incurring! Their economy must be doing
            much better than ours to support all their days off and transportation costs.

            I’m trying to be patient and wait for Spring Break (at which point I’d be happy
            to be part of an Austin expedition down there!) but I know myself too well, and
            know that I’ll never make it through the week without a trip to H-town. I’m
            sure it will be a spur of the moment decision, but eventually the temptation to
            hit the road will be too great and I will just have to drop what I’m doing and
            go... I’ll have to make sure its not Friday, though, as I will definitely want
            to make it to the cache awards.

            Mike aka Peeve

            Cool cache. I cracked the code for the first redirector
            but have no plans to go to Houston anytime soon. :-(

            Maybe I could car pool with Peeve - if he can wait until
            spring break...

            - Dan

          • gtbevo2000
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
              Boy - I'm with you on that!! I have the coords - now I just have to
              get to Houston. And I don't think it will be anytime soon (except
              for the Challenge coming up!!)

              I'm *hoping* to get a different one of his this weekend that looks
              just as fun - Row vs Wade. Will have to see how the weekend at the
              in-laws pans out.............

              Alyson