sorry a mistake in timing--7-10pm on Cache Awards Nite!!!

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
      We DO have the room from 7-10pm. No need to show too early, a
      church group has the room until 6:30pm, then they will clean it and
      get it ready for us.
      thanks Candy,
      Tanya
    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
        Perfect! Then everyone has plenty of time to get there after work. Friday is always the WORST traffic.

        Candy Lind    candylind@...
        I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!