[TOT] Website Photo Gallery

  • The Diver
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2004
      Sorry for the totally-off-topic post.

      Can anyone recommend me some website photo gallery software/scripts (not
      a service/website)? I prefer it to be coded in PHP.

      Thanks,

      Alan
    • Scott Robuck
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 29, 2004
        It's not php based but an excellent FREE, multi-platform, photo gallery
        software can be downloaded from http://www.datadosen.se/jalbum/ and it's
        called JAlbum. No nags, just great software. Cool java slideshows are
        built into some of the user submitted templates too!

        Scott Robuck
        Team GeoDillo
        N 30° 12.4'
        W 97° 50.4'

        Can anyone recommend me some website photo gallery software/scripts (not
        a service/website)? I prefer it to be coded in PHP.

        Thanks,

        Alan

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Tony Fannin
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 29, 2004
          --- The Diver <thediver@...> wrote:
          > Sorry for the totally-off-topic post.
          >
          > Can anyone recommend me some website photo gallery
          > software/scripts (not
          > a service/website)? I prefer it to be coded in PHP.

          I use Gallery. http://gallery.sourceforge.net It is a
          great photoalbum. It uses PHP also. I use it at our
          family website. http://www.nowhere.nu/gallery

          Tony

          http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools