Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 2003 Austin Cache Awards

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      So, should we come at 6:00 or 6:30 to chow down, so we won't run past 9? I'm kinda thinking we may need to ask for the room until 10, don't you? Or start earlier?

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
      Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 12:08 PM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 2003 Austin Cache Award Recipients and Nominees!!!

      ... Event starts at 7pm and we have the room reserved till 9pm.  When
      you arrive you can check in at the room, get some food, and sit down
      for the Awards ceremony to begin a little later!  Any Geocacher,
      family of, friends of is welcome to attend!  This is your night and
      we celebrate you!  Sign up on the event cache site to let us know
      you are attending!