Texas Challenge Trophy

  • The Diver
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2003
      Those that attended the Texas Challenge know that I am currently is possession of the trophy. It was discussed that it should be placed in a new cache for all to enjoy. The cache would be roving like the Rock-that-Rolls. The only concern that I have is if the cache is plundered. What do you think? or Do you have another suggestion for where to place the trophy. I don't want to be the sole keeper since it's a team trophy.

      Thanks,

      alan
      aka The Diver
    • Rich Wendling
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2003
        GC.com no longer approves roving caches... :(

        Web-ling

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "The Diver"
        <thediver@a...> wrote:
        > Those that attended the Texas Challenge know that I am currently is
        possession of the trophy. It was discussed that it should be placed
        in a new cache for all to enjoy. The cache would be roving like the
        Rock-that-Rolls. The only concern that I have is if the cache is
        plundered. What do you think? or Do you have another suggestion for
        where to place the trophy. I don't want to be the sole keeper since
        it's a team trophy.

        > Thanks,
        >
        > alan
        > aka The Diver
      • Candy Lind
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16, 2003
          <thediver@a...> wrote:
          > Those that attended the Texas Challenge know that I am currently in
          possession of the trophy ... Do you have another suggestion for
          where to place the trophy?

          Alan, bring it to the CacheInTrashOut and let someone else lug it
          around for a while! We can show it off and take some more pictures of
          it. By the way, I plan to have a little "album" handy at the event,
          with a bunch of the pictures from the Texas Challenge.

          Happy Trails,
          Candy