2003 Austin Cache Award Recipients and Nominees!!!

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      Hello everyone!
      I just emailed everyone through the GC.com website if they were
      receiving an award as a recipient or a nominee for one of the awards!
      Please check the website with all the awards to see how many events
      you may be in! EVERYONE listed, even the nominees, is receiving an
      award and is expected to attend AND SPEAK or have someone to speak
      and accept on your behalf! One Minute or less will be appropriate!
      Many of you are receiving MULTIPLE Honors!!!

      Dress is anywhere from Black Tie to casual, so come as you are, or
      dress to impress, we don't care as long as you show up to receive
      your well-deserved praise!

      Tell them at the front that you are with our group-Central TX
      GeoCachers and you will only pay $5 per person and get your $2 game
      card for playing games later to win some cool cache swag or play in
      the bumper cars, etc. I am sure there will be plenty of kids who
      will put your game card to good use, should you decide to share it!
      I love to play "Dance, Dance Revolution" myself!

      Event starts at 7pm and we have the room reserved till 9pm. When
      you arrive you can check in at the room, get some food, and sit down
      for the Awards ceremony to begin a little later! Any Geocacher,
      family of, friends of is welcome to attend! This is your night and
      we celebrate you! Sign up on the event cache site to let us know
      you are attending!

      I will bring my cameras and video camera, feel free to do the same!
      If anyone has a DVD with pics of or movies of caching, please
      contact me privately!
      thanks,

      love,
      Tanya