Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Let's clean up an LCRA park!

  • The Diver
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2003
      >> Gloster Bend, Turkey Bend, and Shaffer

      <shameless plug>

      And you can pickup the Don't Panic series of caches while your there.

      </shameless plug>

      Sorry. Couldn't resist. ;-) Seriously though, Gloster Bend, Turkey Bend
      and Shaffer (along with Camp Creek) are in need of a major cleanup. Gloster
      Bend and Turkey Bend do have at least a restroom. They are of the kind that
      requires no flushing and can produce a heat stroke in August. By the way,
      Cedar Park Wrecker will tow from Turkey Bend. I know....first hand.

      alan
      aka The Diver