puzzle help

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 7:48 AM
      If any of you code solving geniuses have a few minutes to kill, take
      a look at this one and see what you come up with. My gut feeling at
      first was that the letters meant nothing and the coords were hidden
      in the 21 digits, but now I'm not sure. I've approached it from many
      angles. I have a feeling it's not as difficult as I am making it out
      to be. Waypoint is GCGJCV.
      Thanks!