Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] buzzardcheater

  • Henry Rohlfs
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 28, 2004
      I'm sitting here at my desk this morning, coffee in hand, trying to
      remember if I've already sent my congratulations yet. If I haven't, then
      CONGRATULATIONS on the 100 and sorry I'm a little slow.

      If I already did, then CONGRATULATIONS a second time because I'm so
      impressed!

      Not admitting that I'm growing older,
      Henry
      "DivasDude"

      >>> Megindler@... 02/27/04 7:11 AM >>>
      Congrats!! Those smiley milestones are so much fun!