Re: Another Newbee!

  • rick48cj2a
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2002
      Sure are. We just bought a house in Schertz but we have lived in
      Universal City for the last 10 years. I just love this place.

      Rick

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., Michele Pain <mpain@s...> wrote:
      > Sound great!
      > You sound like you must be in the San Antonio are?
      > Michele
      > ----------
      > From: rick48cj2a <rick48cj2a@s...>
      > To: CentralTexasGeocachers@y...
      > Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Another Newbee!
      > Date: Wed, May 1, 2002, 2:34 PM
      >

      > Hi,
      > My family and I, known as the StiversClan, have made out first find
      in
      > Live Oak Park and we loved it. We plan in the near future to set up
      > few cache sites of our own in the Schertz area. I was searching
      > around and came across this Cache In/Trash Out info and thought it
      was
      > a great idea for this area.
      > http://members.aol.com/magicornament/trash_out.html
      > <http://members.aol.com/magicornament/trash_out.html>
      >
      > It seems that you navigate in to the cache site, drop off some new
      > trash bags and take out some old ones and then pick up trash on your
      > way out.
      >
      > My twist would be to set up the normal toy cache and then make sure
      > keep it also stocked with carefully folded grocery bags that cachers
      > could use on their way back out of the parks to help keep things
      > clean.
      >
      > What do you think?
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
    • web_ling
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2002
        Welcome to the world of geocaaching, StiversClan!

        Here in Fort Worth, T-Storm set up the "Pick It Up, Pack it Out,
        Cache in, Trash Out Cache" It's a two-part multi, with trash bags in
        the first cache, and regular trinkets in the second. The trash bags
        have the geocaching.com logo on them.

        Web-ling

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., "rick48cj2a" <rick48cj2a@s...>