Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Hey Candy !!!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2004
      YEP, THAT WAS ME! LOL You shoulda just checked to see if there was a cache in the area! ;-D

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
      Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 8:16 PM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Hey Candy !!!

      We recieved a call at Dittmar today from  a Candy Lind...
      I didnt get to go because I was tied up in North Austin and just
      wondered if it was you or someone using your name ?
      By the way thanks for the call, we appreciate it. (they didnt :)

                              Mike