Hey Candy !!!

  • michael_belvin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2004
      We recieved a call at Dittmar today from a Candy Lind...
      I didnt get to go because I was tied up in North Austin and just
      wondered if it was you or someone using your name ?
      By the way thanks for the call, we appreciate it. (they didnt :)

      Mike
    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2004
        YEP, THAT WAS ME! LOL You shoulda just checked to see if there was a cache in the area! ;-D

        Candy Lind    candylind@...
        I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!