Statewide Event Caches a MUST DO!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2003
      Well, if future statewide cache events in Texas are as great as the
      two I attended last week (2003 Texas State Geocaching Extravaganza)
      and this week (The Texas Challenge), BRING 'EM ON!!! I'm a basket
      case at the moment, but it is SO WORTH IT!! Texas Cachers, plan early
      for the Texas State Geocaching Extravaganza and the Texas Challenge
      in 2004 ... you'll be happy you did!

      Happy Trails from the
      totally-sated-and-exhausted-from-two-event-cache-weekends-in-a-row
      Moosiegirl!!!