Home on the Range II - GCHG1V

  • Mark Gessner
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2004
      The weather's going to be great for this event cache. C'mon out and
      join the fun!

      Don't forget (if you went last time) to bring either your orange Range
      Card or the little white receipt with the rules on it. This will save
      you ten bucks.

      I have enough ear plugs for everyone, a big jar full of fresh new
      orange ones, so no need to rent or buy those.

      So far no one's posted that they're going to the pre-lunch at Bubba's
      Ice House at 11:30, so I'll see y'all at the range at 12:30!

      -mark.
    • Henry Rohlfs
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2004
        The kids and I really wanted to make it, but unfortunately we're tied
        up. Hopefully we can make it next time.

        Henry

        >>> mgessner@... 02/07/04 9:51 AM >>>