You want to see an EVIL cache????

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2004
      You think we have some evil cache hiders around here ... how about a micro where the second stage coords were given as dots of winter ryegrass in the middle of a soccer field???? It's TRUE. Read logs here ....

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!

    • Mark Gessner
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2004
        The weather's going to be great for this event cache. C'mon out and
        join the fun!

        Don't forget (if you went last time) to bring either your orange Range
        Card or the little white receipt with the rules on it. This will save
        you ten bucks.

        I have enough ear plugs for everyone, a big jar full of fresh new
        orange ones, so no need to rent or buy those.

        So far no one's posted that they're going to the pre-lunch at Bubba's
        Ice House at 11:30, so I'll see y'all at the range at 12:30!

        -mark.
      • Henry Rohlfs
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2004
          The kids and I really wanted to make it, but unfortunately we're tied
          up. Hopefully we can make it next time.

          Henry

          >>> mgessner@... 02/07/04 9:51 AM >>>