Re: GeoPoker and The Rolling Blackout

  • Scout
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2004
      "gbmorrow" wrote:
      > For anybody interested, The Rolling Blackout and
      > The Keep Austin Weird GeoPoker game are traveling
      > together.

      So, The GeoPoker container broke up the "The Rock that Rolls" and
      hitched up with "Rolling Blackout?" They didn't drive off together
      in a yellow Jeep, by any chance, did they? This is beginning to
      sound like a soap opera. ;-)

      --
      Scout http://poker.gpsgames.org
    • gbmorrow
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 13, 2004
        The Rolling Blackout has been moved. It looks like the finder didn't
        want to play GeoPoker, so the game piece looks like it is now with
        the Rolling Blackout at:
        N 30 29.803
        W 97 41.262
      • Dan Miner
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 17, 2004
          FYI - I snagged the Rolling Blackout and the GeoPoker game
          piece tonight. I'll place them tomorrow.

          A quick question for those that care: Should I keep these
          together or split them up? (They seem to get along well and
          the RB keeps GP dry...)

          - Dan

        • gbmorrow
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 17, 2004
            The reason I put them together was to add some interest to both. I
            don't own either, but have logged both, so I think it boils down
            doing whatever feels right...While it has mostly traveled on its
            own, for a while the GeoPoker travled with The Rock That Rolls, and
            most lately with The Rolling Blackout...they are fun together and
            fun apart. The owners of one or the other may or may not have
            different ideas, but I figure whatever works out it the best

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Dan Miner
            <miner@c...> wrote:
            > FYI - I snagged the Rolling Blackout and the GeoPoker game
            > piece tonight. I'll place them tomorrow.
            >
            > A quick question for those that care: Should I keep these
            > together or split them up? (They seem to get along well and
            > the RB keeps GP dry...)
            >
            > - Dan

          • Lowracer
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 18, 2004
              With or without the GeoPoker piece, I'm just happy to see the Rolling Blackout rolling.

              Speaking of rolling, don't forget, "It Rolls Downhill" (http://www.navicache.com/cgi-bin/
              db/displaycache2.pl?CacheID=3572) is also out there, waiting to be found. Only one log
              in it's first month in the field; it must be getting lonely.