Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] I Need YOUR GPSr!

  • Tony Fannin
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 4:44 AM
      --- Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:
      > I am teaching a bunch of Venture Scouts in
      > Georgetown how to use a
      > GPSr next Sunday evening.

      You are welcome to borrow my MeriPlat as long as you
      promise not to look at the waypoints. :-) I'm working
      on a new cache. Actually, I'll clear it before I loan
      it so there's less clutter in the menus. Just take
      care of my baby. I use it for work.

      Tony

      http://platinum.yahoo.com
    • mpain@swbell.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 6:32 AM
        You can borrow mine. Do you want the manual too?
        Michele 451-8058

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1 3:57 PM
          You may use my Garmin 12 and Troop 259's Garmin 38.  That should show them how far the technology has progressed.  Let me know.  BTW we live Northwest.

          Richard
        • The Diver
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1 7:18 PM
            I've got a Yellow Etrex you can use.