GeoPoker and The Rolling Blackout

  • gbmorrow
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6 5:45 AM
      For anybody interested, The Rolling Blackout and The Keep Austin
      Weird GeoPoker game are traveling together. You can check them out
      at:
      http://www.navicache.com/cgi-bin/db/displaycache2.pl?CacheID=2237
      and
      http://poker.gpsgames.org/
    • Scout
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6 6:14 AM
        "gbmorrow" wrote:
        > For anybody interested, The Rolling Blackout and
        > The Keep Austin Weird GeoPoker game are traveling
        > together.

        So, The GeoPoker container broke up the "The Rock that Rolls" and
        hitched up with "Rolling Blackout?" They didn't drive off together
        in a yellow Jeep, by any chance, did they? This is beginning to
        sound like a soap opera. ;-)

        --
        Scout http://poker.gpsgames.org
      • gbmorrow
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 13 10:37 AM
          The Rolling Blackout has been moved. It looks like the finder didn't
          want to play GeoPoker, so the game piece looks like it is now with
          the Rolling Blackout at:
          N 30 29.803
          W 97 41.262
        • Dan Miner
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 17 9:12 PM
            FYI - I snagged the Rolling Blackout and the GeoPoker game
            piece tonight. I'll place them tomorrow.

            A quick question for those that care: Should I keep these
            together or split them up? (They seem to get along well and
            the RB keeps GP dry...)

            - Dan

          • gbmorrow
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 17 9:32 PM
              The reason I put them together was to add some interest to both. I
              don't own either, but have logged both, so I think it boils down
              doing whatever feels right...While it has mostly traveled on its
              own, for a while the GeoPoker travled with The Rock That Rolls, and
              most lately with The Rolling Blackout...they are fun together and
              fun apart. The owners of one or the other may or may not have
              different ideas, but I figure whatever works out it the best

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Dan Miner
              <miner@c...> wrote:
              > FYI - I snagged the Rolling Blackout and the GeoPoker game
              > piece tonight. I'll place them tomorrow.
              >
              > A quick question for those that care: Should I keep these
              > together or split them up? (They seem to get along well and
              > the RB keeps GP dry...)
              >
              > - Dan

            • Lowracer
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 18 5:33 AM
                With or without the GeoPoker piece, I'm just happy to see the Rolling Blackout rolling.

                Speaking of rolling, don't forget, "It Rolls Downhill" (http://www.navicache.com/cgi-bin/
                db/displaycache2.pl?CacheID=3572) is also out there, waiting to be found. Only one log
                in it's first month in the field; it must be getting lonely.