RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Gadget Girl has 150 finds!!!

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2004
      With your life, Tanya, 150 finds is absolutely AMAZING! I don't know how you do it all. Congratulations!

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2004
        Gee Tanya, don't you want to stand in a cold drizzle, looking in tall
        grass on the side of a country road for a buried rock while holding back
        the urge to pee? ;-)

        >>> tanyamp@... 2/5/2004 10:46:52 AM >>>