Gadget Girl has 150 finds!!!

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2004
      I am still plugging along! I hate rainy, cold weather! I want to
      go Geocaching!!! See everybody tomorrow night!!! I hope the sun
      comes out tomorrow!!!
      Tanya
    • Perrine Julie-ra5686
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2004
        With your life, Tanya, 150 finds is absolutely AMAZING! I don't know how you do it all. Congratulations!

        I am still plugging along! I hate rainy, cold weather! I want to
        go Geocaching!!! See everybody tomorrow night!!! I hope the sun
        comes out tomorrow!!!
        Tanya

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Henry Rohlfs
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2004
          Gee Tanya, don't you want to stand in a cold drizzle, looking in tall
          grass on the side of a country road for a buried rock while holding back
          the urge to pee? ;-)

          >>> tanyamp@... 2/5/2004 10:46:52 AM >>>