Re: Austin Cache Awards - Nominated Cach es

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2004
      Hey Dan,
      I just cut and pasted my votes into a new email and sent them to
      myself. I now have a perfect copy of my votes to remember.
      Everything shows up perfect as long as you don't try to forward that
      on to someone else, then the votes are blank again.

      The reason I wanted to save it, was to know what the top caches are,
      so I can visit them all someday.

      Tanya