Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] OT: free Juggling show on Valentines day!

  • Mark Gessner
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2004
      Hmmm... "Contact Juggling?" That's a great line to help "sell" this
      to your date as a way to get her to go to a FREE juggling show instead
      of ($$$) La Traviata for Valentines day...

      Anyway, I've always wanted to learn how to juggle. So far I can juggle
      two bags with one hand, but have never made the jump to three bags w/
      two hands. I've been working on it since 1987.