Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] OT: Mars Puzzle

  • Henry Rohlfs
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2004
      So Mark, does this mean you can dish it but can't eat it?

      >>> mgessner@... 2/4/2004 8:04:36 PM >>>
      > Lowracer - have you got any ideas for these yet? ;-)

      No, I absolutely hate solving puzzles. I'm the kind of guy who thinks

      that peeling the stickers off the rubik's cube and replacing them in
      the proper solved order is a valid solution to that puzzle.

      Speaking of mars though, I am enjoying my new free 3-d glasses and the

      mars 3-d images that I found on http://marsunearthed.com/ . If you
      haven't seen the Spirit and Opportunity images in 3-d, you haven't
      really seen them. I'm amazed.

      -mark.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
      To visit your group on the web, go to: