SNAs Challenge

  • RED
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2014
      I know this list isn't meant to promote our caches, but I wanted to let y'all know of a change I made to my recently re-posted "Texas SNAs Challenge" cache. It was too difficult to be fun--that is, worth pursuing. Still waiting for an FTF :)

      As such, I updated it to require finding caches in four SNAs only: Government Canyon, Lost Maples, Enchanted Rock, and Hill country.

      For each additional SNA in which you find a cache (at this time, Devils River), you may claim a bonus smiley.

      -strontium87/Rachele