RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] OT: Mars Puzzle

  • Dan Miner
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2004
      I finally solved the Spirit puzzle tonight with all the clues
      they've given. (Feb 4th clue wasn't / isn't posted yet.)

      However the Opportunity puzzle is almost too easy. I solved
      that one in about 10 minutes with no clues.
      https://planetary.org/redrover-dvd/dvd_opportunity.html

      Give them a try!
      Lowracer - have you got any ideas for these yet? ;-)

      - Dan (WhiteShark)

    • Mark Gessner
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2004
        > Lowracer - have you got any ideas for these yet? ;-)

        No, I absolutely hate solving puzzles. I'm the kind of guy who thinks
        that peeling the stickers off the rubik's cube and replacing them in
        the proper solved order is a valid solution to that puzzle.

        Speaking of mars though, I am enjoying my new free 3-d glasses and the
        mars 3-d images that I found on http://marsunearthed.com/ . If you
        haven't seen the Spirit and Opportunity images in 3-d, you haven't
        really seen them. I'm amazed.

        -mark.
      • Henry Rohlfs
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2004
          So Mark, does this mean you can dish it but can't eat it?

          >>> mgessner@... 2/4/2004 8:04:36 PM >>>
          > Lowracer - have you got any ideas for these yet? ;-)

          No, I absolutely hate solving puzzles. I'm the kind of guy who thinks

          that peeling the stickers off the rubik's cube and replacing them in
          the proper solved order is a valid solution to that puzzle.

          Speaking of mars though, I am enjoying my new free 3-d glasses and the

          mars 3-d images that I found on http://marsunearthed.com/ . If you
          haven't seen the Spirit and Opportunity images in 3-d, you haven't
          really seen them. I'm amazed.

          -mark.

          Yahoo! Groups Links
          To visit your group on the web, go to: