Any trackables going to London?

  • barneycats
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2014

      I am going to London and Cardiff in August and cant take trackables that want to travel there. I plan to attend Chemist Kahuna's August 1st event GC591B5 or we can try to meet some other time if anyone has some to hand off.

      Amy (GS589)

    • barneycats
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2014
        Oops, that is i CAN take trackables!! Amy
      • Tonya And Luis Garcia
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 27, 2014
          I have at least four trackables that need to go abroad. (Some for my kids and a few for OPC OtherPeoplesChildren) four
          Please email me at garlaugh136@...

          Sincerely:
          Tonya Marie Garcia

          Sent from my iPad