Make sure to sign up to join us at the potluck!!!

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004
      waypoint id is: GCHKCP

      Friday night, February 6th from 7pm-10pm!!! Potluck mixer and
      Strategy Meeting for the Texas Challenge!!!

      The event is a POTLUCK mixer at my house in Oak Hill (SW Austin).
      Any cachers who happen to journey into Austin this Friday are
      invited and especially all Austin/Central Texas Cachers who will be
      attending the Texas Challenge Event in Huntsville in March!!! We
      plan to win this year!!
      Families, kids and significant others are welcome, too!!!

      Please post a note stating the number of people attending with you
      and the type of dish you plan to bring to share! (ie: meat dish,
      main course, side dish, dessert, drinks, chips/dips, salad, fruit,
      relish tray, etc.) Please be somewhat specific to ensure variety.

      See ya there!
      Gadget Girl