Something Exciting Happening in San Antonio on August 16!

  • J Crozier
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2014
      Gang, San Antonio was chosen to launch a new trackable promotion by GC.com.  You'll be hearing more about it very soon, but definitely save August 16 to attend an event!  When the cache page comes out, PLEASE log a "Will Attend" log.  The number of trackables that get sent to our event will be decided by the number of RSVPs.  Stand by for more information!
      Cheers,
    • stormie_aka_dustysandstorm
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2014
        Hey Mrs. Captain Picard, Did you know August 16th is going to be a busy day?

        Texas

        BB & JuleeD's Baytown Block Party by BaytownBert (GC520RD)
        Texas

        Waco Meet & Greet 08-16-14 by BaylorGrad (GC582D7)
        Texas

      • J Crozier
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 2014
          Oh, I don't think my event will ruin those events in Baytown and Waco.  At least, I hope not!  If all the geocachers in Texas come to San Antonio, Rudy's is going to run out of BBQ!

          Plus, since this is International Geocaching Day, I expect MANY more events to pop up for August 16.  The more events, the merrier!

          Cheers,

          On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 7:16 AM, sandstorm_62@... [CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS] <CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Hey Mrs. Captain Picard, Did you know August 16th is going to be a busy day?

          Texas

          BB & JuleeD's Baytown Block Party by BaytownBert (GC520RD)
          Texas

          Waco Meet & Greet 08-16-14 by BaylorGrad (GC582D7)
          Texas

        • semperquestio
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 9, 2014
            Already sounds like fun.  Wish we could be there, but I seriously doubt it.  We could not even make it to Trey's event which was MUCH closer to us.  But we will be there in spirit.