WWFM XI: So you think you can dance!?

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2014

      For all that attended or wish you could have attended:

      The video and photos have been uploaded to the website for all to enjoy!

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 9, 2014
        Thanks!!!!
        BarbJ =groovin' with the groove=Tygress

        For all that attended or wish you could have attended:

        The video and photos have been uploaded to the website for all to enjoy!

        Greg Jewett
        Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
        (512) 627-7290
        http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

        info.fixyourbloodsugar.com
      • stormie_aka_dustysandstorm
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 10, 2014
          OMG all of you look so good prancerzing down the walk, three cheers for you bravo!
        • alan_tagit
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 11, 2014
            What a hoot! Too bad we were in KS. oh well. Next Time!
          • tfbrown@sbcglobal.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 12, 2014
              Thanks Greg.  That was so much fun!  I can safely say that if this were a tryout video for the actual show, we didn't make the cut. lol