RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Austin Cache Awards - Nominated Cach es

  • Grajek
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004

      I hope not because I never log my finds only a note sometimes to the hider. I deleted all my logs back when the tensions were high over virtuals and such.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2004
        I just voted. It was tougher than I thought it would be
        mostly because I've only found 50 caches so far and there
        were some catagories that I hadn't found any of the caches.
        While in other catagories, I wanted to vote 2 or 3 times!
        It would have been nice if I could transfer my vote from
        catagory X to make 2 votes in catagory Y. :-)

        I do have a serious suggestion for next year: Whoever does
        the HTML magic, please email the person's votes back to them
        so they can save it for future reference. This also makes a
        nice confirmation (in addition to the "Thank you for voting"
        web page) that your votes were registered as you wanted.

        I can't wait for the final results!!!

        - Dan (WhiteShark)
        (Not a procrastinator THIS TIME!)

      • Tanya Phillips
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2004
          Hey Dan,
          I just cut and pasted my votes into a new email and sent them to
          myself. I now have a perfect copy of my votes to remember.
          Everything shows up perfect as long as you don't try to forward that
          on to someone else, then the votes are blank again.

          The reason I wanted to save it, was to know what the top caches are,
          so I can visit them all someday.

          Tanya