Reminder of San Antonio LOL Contest! (And Austin, I hear!)

  • J Crozier
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2014
      Hey Gang,
      Don't forget to place a funny cache for the LOL! Event and Contest!  There will be prizes for the most humorous container and the most humorous theme/experience.  San Antonio caches need to be placed by June 15 and be within 25 miles of the event coordinates.

      I hear that Austin is having a similar contest, too!  YAY!  Enter BOTH and we'll all win!

      The San Antonio event is http://coord.info/gc54p7q .

      Good Humor!