I just voted ...

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      I thought I would use the Austin Cache Voting to get myself a "top ten" list like so many people have ... but I had no idea what it was going to take! I started YESTERDAY compiling my list and deciding what to vote for, and I think maybe a lot of people simply gave up on it, because there were too many great caches in EVERY category from which to choose! I had nearly 40 caches on my SHORT list. Besides those, there were inactive and archived caches I would have liked to have nominated. I think I took about 4 hours to complete the process.  I STILL don't have my top ten list, but I'm closer.

      I wonder if the Oscar voters ... or the Emmy's ... or the Heisman ... have this hard a time choosing!

      Thanks, Texas-Gal, for the ballot; and THANKS AUSTIN GEOCACHERS for giving me such a great list to peruse!

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!