Geocachers in San Marcos or Wimberly

  • chemist_kahuna
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2014

      I got this e-mail:

      Candice Brusuelas <cbrusuelas@...>

      2:28 PM (6 hours ago)
      to me
      Hi Richard,
      My name is Candice, I'm the features editor for the San Marcos Record. Do you know of any locals, from around the SM, Wimberley, Fredricksburg, New Braunfels area who are avid geocachers and may be willing to talk for a feature for our new Central Texas publication?
      Let me know if you can help me out!
      Best,
      Candice Brusuelas

      Anybody feel like contacting her for an interview

      Rick
      Chemist Kahuna
    • Ray Alba