Will CenTex have representation next year?

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2014
      Nominations for CenTex Representative for the TxGA close at midnight tonight and no one has put their name in the hat.  I've been the rep for two terms.  I'm not going to be a career rep and go for three.  Go to the TxGA forums to nominate someone (with their permission) or nominate yourself.
    • Jana Fite
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2014
        On 3/1/2014 3:39 PM, electric_water_boy@... wrote:

        what's the worst thing that would happen if we don't have a rep?

        Nominations for CenTex Representative for the TxGA close at midnight tonight and no one has put their name in the hat.  I've been the rep for two terms.  I'm not going to be a career rep and go for three.  Go to the TxGA forums to nominate someone (with their permission) or nominate yourself.

      • sandstorm_62
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2014
          You know that is what happens when you are a GOOD Rep. You become a lifer...