Orosky17 hits 2000 Finds

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 25, 2014
      Logging some caches from Sunday and I noticed that Orosky17 hit 2000 finds! WTG!

      Russ the Waterweasel
    • John Baker
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 25, 2014

        Congrats!

        John/thenkengrene

        On Feb 25, 2014 6:30 PM, "Russ Jernigan" <waterweasel@...> wrote:

        Logging some caches from Sunday and I noticed that Orosky17 hit 2000 finds! WTG!

        Russ the Waterweasel

      • Shawn
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 25, 2014
          Sweet congrats!!!!!

          Shawn/S6sputnik

          On Feb 25, 2014, at 6:30 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

          Logging some caches from Sunday and I noticed that Orosky17 hit 2000 finds! WTG!

          Russ the Waterweasel

        • J Crozier
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 25, 2014
            That's just AWESOME!  Way to go!

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 25, 2014
              =applause=

              BarbJ/Tygress

              Logging some caches from Sunday and I noticed that Orosky17 hit 2000 finds! WTG!

              Russ the Waterweasel

            • alan_tagit
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 26, 2014

                What? Even with a beautiful child in tow she accomplishes before the greyhat17? Way to go! And Munzee on too!

                Tom and Julie

                TandJ

              • orosky17
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 26, 2014
                  Lol, caching with a 3 year old is definitely a challenge!!! I believe Ross was only a cache or two behind me - he's a tad slow on the logging part. Grabbing Munzees has been easier with C this winter especially with the nasty weather we've had. Although it took us for-ev-er to snatch all of those Tx virtuals in Arlington. We had to promise her a trip to the zoo for that one ;-)
                • orosky17
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 26, 2014
                    Thanks everyone!!!! That milestone slowly snuck up on us and I didn't realize it until I was home logging my quick find that day. Definitely looking forward to warmer weather and many more caching adventures!!!Orosky17/ Kim