Thanks / TB in my short film

  • labega@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2014
      Greetings from the central coast of California.  I wanted to once again thank all the wonderful people who went out of their way to be friendly to me and help me out during my visit to San Antonio and to Austin for the the Central Texas GPS Open IV in November.  You made my Texan geocaching experience extraordinary and really fun, and I'm most appreciative.

      I did some filming and got some great interviews during the event.  I haven't processed any of it because I got distracted during the last two months of 2013.  And when 2014 began, I got the flu. I was in bed for 3 weeks.  Then I ended in the hospital for two weeks for something else.  Arrggg.  So all I can offer right now is one of my first non-documentary short films.  It's not my usual style of shooting (which is documentary-style), and I made lots of mistakes.  Also . . .

      *** The language is not family-friendly or work-friendly; I didn't write the script.

      However, during the credits you'll see a Travel Bug I brought to California from Texas, specifically, a blue flip-flop sandal named "Lefty."

      Here's the link to the 3-minute short film: http://youtu.be/uMmrcPPfTzk

      Take very good care of your health!

      -Elizeth Labega, aka VideoZee

    • Esther Lopez
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2014
        Zee, this was great!  Now I know what I should do when I get mugged.
        I kept waiting for the girl to pull out her Smith & Wesson and put an end to the BS!
        Glad to see that you are on the mend! Be sure to tell your Texas Geo-Friends know when you are coming back this way again.
        Esther
        aka - BGTx