Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TC 2004 food survey

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2004
      Here's the link to the poll for San Antonio:

      and for Austin:

      Those of you in other places in CenTex, pick one! :-)

      If you are always logged in to the TXGA site (as I am) then these will come up for you. If not, you'll probably get a page where you have to sign in. Then just try clicking the link again and the site should recognize you.

      Thanks for the heads-up on this, Luther! :-)

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!