CenTex Needs a Captain

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 15, 2014

      As of now there are 24 players on the CenTex Team.  Someone needs to step and assume the role of Team Captain.  Witrh the exception of East, all of the other teams have chosen a captain.

    • Barry
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 15, 2014

        Hey guys and girls, my wife and daughter want to take part in the challenge this year.
        They are inexperienced in geocaching but have accompanied me on a few hunts so they
        know what it's about and how to do it.  But won't really be able to use a GPS well enough.
        Is there anyone who they could hunt with?  You navigate to the location and they follow and
        act as another set of eyes to help find it?
        Not sure about the rules for this challenge, so not sure if this can happen, but they are hoping to do this.

        Barry "Doc Geo" Watson
      • alan_tagit
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 15, 2014

          How do you get on a team?  I  guess if I don't know that we shouldn't be a captain...  Rookie speaking....

        • alan_tagit
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 16, 2014

            oh... registering helps... :/

          • thewoodman1972
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 16, 2014

              i would like to throw my name is as captain. i will do it with the help of a great team we have had in the past. the most place i will need your help is to find and pick some puzzle solvers and away of making sure we all get the answer out in the field, if you guys would like to make me your captain and i can get the help from you on the puzzle solving it would be great.

              yours truly.

              joseph

              aka cowboy07

            • electric_water_boy
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 16, 2014

                If you're reading on this group you're most likely Team CenTex, and Team CenTex needs a Captain.  C'mon peoples, either throw your name in the hat or show Cowboy some support.

              • John Baker
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 16, 2014

                  I know cowboy has been to several challenges. He is also driven and enthusiastic. He gets my vote!

                  On Jan 16, 2014 9:11 PM, <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

                  If you're reading on this group you're most likely Team CenTex, and Team CenTex needs a Captain.  C'mon peoples, either throw your name in the hat or show Cowboy some support.

                • Shawn Olsen
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 16, 2014
                    My vote is for Cowboy

                    S6sputnik/Shawn

                    On Jan 16, 2014, at 9:11 PM, <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

                    If you're reading on this group you're most likely Team CenTex, and Team CenTex needs a Captain.  C'mon peoples, either throw your name in the hat or show Cowboy some support.

                  • Rick Blevins
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 17, 2014
                      Go Cowboy(s).  He da man.